Please use this form to request to have your listing on tour for the Rio Verde Foothills REALTOR® Networking Session and Home Tour.
The Tour will take place every 1st Tuesday of the Month from 8am-12pm between October 2019 and April 2020. Lunch will be provided.
October 1st: Purple and Green (Tray and Belinda Lunch) 136th Street to 152nd St, South of Lone Mountain
November 5th: Blue and Pink (Rob Clang) 152nd Street to 172nd Street
December 3rd: Red (Jaime Kinman) 136th Street to 144th St, North of Lone Mountain
January 7th: Horse Ranches (Mary Boyan-Slakey)
February 4th: TBD Based on Inventory (Rebecca Niessink) 152nd Street to 176th Street
March 3rd: TBD (this will be based on the inventory and homes already placed on tour)
April 7th: TBD (this will be based on the inventory and homes already placed on tour)
*PLEASE NOTE: Boundaries will be determined prior to the tour date based on local inventory. Please email or call Veronica@bonnieburke.com 480-889-8857 for tour boundaries. If your home qualifies for the tour coming up you will receive an email 2-4 weeks prior to the tour date. We do not include homes that are in the City of Scottsdale Tax Municipality. Homes on this tour are in the Maricopa County Tax Municipality in the Rio Verde Foothills.
PLEASE VERIFY YOU ARE REQUESTING THE CORRECT TOUR!
1. Fill out the online tour request form online to submit your home for tour. Homes will be placed on tour on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Agents wishing to place a home on tour must attend the meeting the day of the tour.
3. Tour Fee: A $20 Fee per home is to be paid prior to the tour date, all funds will go towards the cost of the tour (ie. Breakfast, the bus, etc.) If the fee is not paid then the home will be removed from the tour. Cash or Checks only.
4. A refund of your $20 will only be given if the property goes pending before the tour date or cancellation is made 10 days prior to the tour date. Cancellation because of the agent’s or homeowner’s schedule will not be refunded.
5. Custom Builder homes will only be considered for tour if the home is complete.
6. Homes can only be on tour 1 time during a 6-month period by the same agent, unless there is a an available spot open on the tour.
7. Only 1 home per listing agent will be allowed on tour each month.
8. Agents working as a team, with both names on the listing, can have up to 2 homes on tour per tour as long as each agent is only representing one listing at a time.
9. If you cancel a home for tour, you may NOT substitute another listing in its place.
10. If your home goes pending, or is taken off the market for any reason, please contact the tour coordinator (Veronica Rathunde) so that the spot can be filled by the next agent on the waiting list for tour. A home must be active to be on tour.
AGENT RESPONSIBILITIES DAY OF TOUR:
1. The listing agent (or licensed representative) MUST confirm their listing for tour 3 days prior to the tour. If the agent does not confirm, the listing will NOT be on tour; the $20 fee will NOT be refunded.
2. It is suggested that Agents place an Open House sign at the listing during the tour for those who are not riding the bus.
3. Touring agents must tour every house on tour to receive their feedback sheets. If listing agent does not view all homes on the tour, feedback sheets will not be provided.